Delivery of Goods and Services:
- Prices stated on this website are in US Dollars and include handling and delivery as applicable. All prices are excluding VAT (Value Added Tax).
- All orders and application must be submitted online.
- All goods and services must be pre-paid in full, before delivery, and must be made within 14 days of the invoice issue date unless stated otherwise on the invoice.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer and must include an invoice number as reference. Bank charges must be paid by the customer.
- Receipt of orders are confirmed by e-mail within 24 hours (Mon-Fri). If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt from us, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Goods are delivered electronically, and services are delivered online or in the case of events, in various African countries.
- Current, paid-up members of AMRA receive discounted rates on all AMRA products and services.
- If an invoice remains unpaid AMRA may also recover all costs incurred with collection of the debt from the customer
Currency: Because AMRA is a pan-African organisation, we operate in US Dollars.
Returns and Refunds: Any goods or services purchased from AMRA can be cancelled or returned within 7 days of purchasing such goods or services without giving any reason. Purchasing means booked, ordered, or paid for.
Copyright: The copyright and similar rights in this website are owned by the African Market Research Association (AMRA) unless otherwise indicated. None of the material may be used for any commercial or public purpose whatsoever, without prior written approval by AMRA. The material may not be modified, reproduced, stored, transmitted, publicly displayed or disseminated in any form, either electronic or non-electronic, by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise, or included in any service whatsoever, without prior written approval by AMRA. Any person or organisation that uses information from this website and/or has a copy of information on this website or of part of the information on this website is liable for a fee as determined by AMRA. All content, including text, graphics, logos, designs, colours, layout and trademarks are the intellectual property of AMRA. Any unauthorised use of any materials may breach copyright, trademark, and other laws. Please submit authorisation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Information on this Site: Any personal information shown on the AMRA website, for example, in member listings or advertisements, may not be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes, unsolicited communications of a commercial, sales or promotional nature, or spam of any kind.
Disclaimer: Although AMRA endeavours to provide accurate, up to date and truthful information, the information contained on this AMRA website is provided without any warranties of any kind, including any warranty of fitness for any particular purpose. The AMRA website may contain errors and imperfections. The views expressed by users and published on the AMRA website do not necessarily represent the views of AMRA. Neither AMRA nor any of its employees, agents and associates make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly, tacitly or implied, as to the accuracy, fitness and/or completeness of the information or for any consequences resulting from the use of the information supplied. AMRA will in no event be liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising or resulting from the use of or inability to use this information, including but not limited to special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damage or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this information, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. AMRA may make periodic changes to the information, at any time and without notice. These disclaimers also apply to third party websites linked to via the AMRA website, and information contained on such third party websites has not been verified by AMRA.
Domicile and Jurisdiction: AMRA is based in the Republic of South Africa, and falls under the jurisdiction of the courts and the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Contact: Leonie Vorster, AMRA Director, email@example.com