Website for visa application: http://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html
Who needs a visa? https://immigration.ecitizen.go.ke/index.php?id=6
- Go to www.evisa.go.ke and click on create eVisa account
- Once Logged in, Select Department of Immigration services.
- Select submit Application.
- Select Kenyan Visa.
- Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
- Fill in the application form.
- Pay Using visa card, MasterCard and other debit cards.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
- The Visa processing fee is non refundable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The possession of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence.
- A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
- The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry.
Invitation Letter from AMRA:
If you require an invitation letter from AMRA for your visa application, the procedure is as follows:
- Book and pay for the event (you will receive an invoice from AMRA) as exhibitor and/or delegate
- Complete and submit the visa letter information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Title & Full Names (as per passport):
- Passport Number:
- Country of Residence:
- Country of Birth:
- Date of Birth:
- Residential Address:
- Home Telephone Nr:
- Mobile Telephone Nr:
- Work Telephone Nr:
- Email Address:
- Passport Place of Issue:
- Passport Date of Issue:
- Passport Expiry Date:
- Duration of Visit (days):
- Date Arriving:
- Date Departing:
- Address During Stay:
- Proof of payment